Support manufacturing at Jarvik Heart, Inc. by ensuring products are manufactured and/or assembled to the correct specifications and requirements.
– Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), regulations, and instructions at all times
– Inspect products using calipers, micrometers, optical comparators, multi-meters, oscilloscopes and other measurement devices as applicable
– Complete necessary documentation accurately and legibly
– Use materials such as conformal coating, paint, silicone, isopropanol, and epoxy
– Use and maintain equipment as deemed necessary
– Perform in-process inspections for assemblies, soldering, workmanship, etc.
– Inspect incoming & manufactured products to specifications
– Perform 1st piece inspection; collect measurements and data for analysis using calibrated inspection tools like calipers, micrometers, go/no-go gages, etc.
– Report and investigate production failures which do not meet specifications
– Review and follow internal work instructions and procedures, qualifications and validations written by the company, and document the results
– Print and Inspect FG product labels
– Support manufacturing Production Control team and engineers with various assignments
– Support and comply with company Quality Policy and Quality Objectives, as well as other procedures, regulations, and standards
– Control and/or quarantine non-conforming materials
– Help develop and/or implement corrective/preventative actions
– Maintain control & traceability over products and work in-process
Other Duties $ Responsibilities:
In addition to, and/or inclusive of, primary job requirements, employee may be required to learn and/or assist with other duties & responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
– Participate in internal and external audits
– Work with, and for, other team members: Follow instructions and provide feedback in a professional and constructive manner: Do not demean others, argue, or engage in petty or immature acts
– Perform, or assist with, maintenance and calibration requirements
– Assist Production Control in maintenance of manufacturing supplies & tools
– Maintain cleanliness of your, and your team’s, work area and controlled areas without direction
– Work with others on production status including schedules, deadlines, part-process status, inventory control, and other production issues
– Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds unassisted
– Assist as necessary other personnel, teams, and departments within Jarvik Heart, Inc.
Reports to Manufacturing Manager