|Location||New York, NY|
Position directly supports the manufacturing and assembly of medical devices. Experience working within a quality management system or in the medical device industry is helpful. Must be able to work productively in a busy manufacturing environment with numerous distractions and show an eagerness to learn and work on a close-knit team while energetically and proactively supporting a dynamic, growing, regulated company.
Desired skills and qualifications:
– Manufacturing engineering experience of 2 years or more
– Electrical engineering degree or experience is helpful
– Very good written and verbal communication skills
– Proactive and energetic (a self-starter)
– Works well in a group
– MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
A degree from an accredited college or substantial engineering experience (manufacturing/mechanical/electrical), is required.
This position reports to the Manufacturing Manager.